About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a HW Technician to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Work in cooperation with HW/FW engineering functions to aid in debugging and provide feedback
- Technical hands-on contributions
- Electrical vehicle wiring
- Mechanical assemblies of electronics enclosures
- 5+ years of experience as a lab technician
- Schematics\layout reading capabilities
- Soldering capabilities
- Experience in wiring/harness manufacturing
- Experience in mechanical assemblies
- Self-motivated, organized