RT Embedded SW Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire an experienced RT Embedded Software Engineer to take a role at our fast-growing R&D team.
- Develop automotive grade embedded systems
- Manage communication protocols, external and internal interfaces
- Design for integration with automotive mechanical systems and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Design under safety and quality standard
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineer.
- 5+ years of experience as Embedded Software Developer
- Real-time programming proven experience.
- C/C++ -professional
- Automotive experience- an advantage
- Working with one or more of the following hardware drivers: SPI,I2C, CAN advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly without guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demanding targets.