Finance Business Process Owner
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Finance Business Process Owner for ERP implementation.
· Establishes vision for business processes within their area of responsibilities. Includes identifying in scope / out of scope processes and prioritize process areas.
· Identifies where best or standard practices should be adopted, and where company specific processes are required.
· Owns the design of business processes within their area of responsibility.
· Creates data definitions and oversees data governance for their area of responsibility.
· Work closely with system integrator to enable these processes in the ERP system.
· Conducts testing of ERP system to ensure the finished system complies with the process designs and works in a bug free manner.
· Creates end user training materials.
· Delivers or oversees delivery of end user training.
· Champions continuous improvement of the business processes within their area of responsibility.
· Certified Accountant or equivalent work experience with knowledge of US GAAP and/or UK GAAP, and ideally Israeli GAAP
· Deep understanding of cost center and profitability accounting
· Understanding of manufacturing expenses and product costing
· Proficient in multi-currency accounting, consolidations, and fixed asset accounting
· Able to establish a logical general ledger structure
· Understands treasury functions
· Works closely with other process owners to ensure proper capture and accounting of financial data
· Effective communication skills
· Good understanding of industry standards for their process areas
· Solid understanding of lean concepts
· Ability to develop and deliver training programs
· Good understanding of organizational change concepts
· Solid mentoring ability