About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next-generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US, UK, Germany and Japan, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and dedicated payroll accountant to join our Finance team. This position will report directly to the Corporate Controller in Israel.
- Prepare and manage the Company’s payroll in Israel.
- Manage employee's attendance process – new hires, terminations, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Support international payroll cycle.
- Calculate, report and pay employees taxes to tax authorities in Israel.
- Assist with payroll related queries from the Company’s employees.
- Ongoing iteration with the insurance agency, including preparation of the relevant forms for new hires and terminated employees.
- Act as point of reference for employee's payroll queries.
- Record payroll JEs, prepare relevant payroll accruals, and balance the payroll against the general ledger.
- Implement SOX controls over payroll processes.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Certified Senior Payroll Accountant in Israel.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a sole payroll accountant in managing payroll & attendance processes within a high-scale growth global organization with at least 100 employees – a must.
- Experience of at least 3 years with Michpal payroll software – a must.
- Experience with Priority or SAP – an advantage.
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written).
- Excellent Excel skills – a must.
- Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong knowledge of compliance and legal regulations for payroll & benefits.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance.