R&D System Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering, and manufacturing.
We are hiring a talented Systems Engineer professional to join our team
Responsibilities for R&D Systems Engineer
· Translate customer needs and product requirements into the electric vehicle system requirements. Work with R&D engineers towards compliance validation
· Generate system test plans and follow through their completion alongside the R&D teams
· Set system architecture definition tailored to each specific project
· Work with all vehicle systems teams to define the system design and create documentation that meets system requirements
· Work alongside project management to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
· Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes company-wide
· Project development and leadership skills
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar roles
· Automotive Industry experience in development environments – Advantage
· Experience hands-on working with electric robotics/vehicular systems - MUST
· Ability to work together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
· Working experience with a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.