About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next-generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US, UK, Germany and Japan, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is growing rapidly and our finance team is seeking for its first Treasurer to establish the treasury function. This position will report directly to the Corporate Controller in Israel.
· Manage globally bank relationships, bank accounts and bank fees
· Prepare monthly global cash flow reporting and analysis
· Review vendor invoices and ensure payments are made according to companies’ policies
· Review, manage and monitor companies’ credit cards usage
· Develop and implement treasury policies to improve efficiency and enhance controls and ensure treasury activities follow treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal and SOX controls
· Implement SOX controls over treasury and payment processes
· Partner with FP&A and Controllership functions to identify and manage day-to-day cash needs and facilitate global cash flow forecasting process
· Drive banking operations efficiencies and implement treasury management systems and cash flow reporting tools
· Identify financial risks including currency exposures and manage FX impact on overall business and financial results, as needed
· Manage companies’ insurance coverage including annual insurance renewal process
· Perform other ad-hoc analysis and operational projects
· BA in Economics, Finance or Accounting. CPA – an advantage
· 5+ years’ hands-on experience in treasury roles with at least 2 years at an international public company
· Experience with developing and implementing controls over treasury and payment processes
· Experience of working in a SOX controlled environment
· Experience with managing corporate insurance coverage
· Experience with implementation of treasury systems – an advantage
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced global environment and with a variable workload
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Advanced knowledge in Excel