About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
We're looking for an experience NPI Engineer.
- Support RND in multi-disciplinary projects, component engineering, Component procurement, configuration management and engineering documents.
- Ongoing production support and maintenance
- Creating new BOM's and product files, NPI processes
- Transferring new products from development to production
- Solving problems in the production line
- manufacturability and product cost.
- At least 3 years of experience in configuration management
- At least 2 years of experience in product configuration management system
- Experience in building product trees and BOM management
- Experience Transferring new products from development to production
- Experience in ECO's managing
- Experience in Creating new BOM's and product files, NPI processes
- Experience in harness manufacturing and design
- Proven knowledge of electronic assembly, testing, inspection processes and Lean principles.
- SolidWorks/ OrCAD experience is an advantage
- Support procurement, production sub-contractors and production lines
- Support components Database and maintenance of it.