Chief Security Officer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering, and manufacturing.
We are hiring a talented Chief Security Officer to join our team
The Chief Security Officer (KABAT) will be in charge of all Physical Security aspects, the internal threat, protecting people, property, assets, and information. He should have the skills and capabilities to identify and measure the business risks and offer cost-effective ways to minimize those risks.
- Risk management and employee reliability treatment.
- Assessing risks and threats to the organization and developing an overall security strategy to mitigate these risks.
- Implement, manage and control access.
- Manage forensic investigations in case of need
- Planning and monitoring facility security requirements.
- Protect REE’s staff, assets, premises & information globally.
- Ensure staff & employees physical security training.
- Handle Security related requests (access granting, etc.) and provide dedicated service and appropriate actions to resolve them.
- Handle Site's Security related issue.
- Manage key relationships with external vendors, other third parties, which may be involved in the management of REE’s physical security
- 5+ years of proven experience in physical Security
- Experience in supporting internal and external information security audits and assessments
- Technical knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Fire, and Intruder alarm systems.
- Pro-active approach and willingness to take the initiative.
- Knowledge of the security & safety industry and effective crime risk management processes gained through personal development, career qualifications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Skilled independent decision making and the ability to make decisions despite limited information.
- Work and cooperate closely with all business lines and functions of the company and provide full support and help mitigate all risk matters.
- Strong English oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Discreet, proactive and creative person