About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure development, engineering, and manufacturing.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to support the continuing growth in Israel by ensuring development is executed successfully.
· You will be part of our HR team reporting to the Global HR Director
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
· Guide employee behavior and conflict resolution; mediate and resolve employee relations issues.
· Supporting the department leads to plan and support employee training & development
· Develop and design solutions to complicated and sensitive employee relations cases.
· Ensure that personnel policies and procedures are followed and provide input on policy updates in line with changing regulations or practices.
· Analyze HR processes and make actionable recommendations based on data.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field required
· At least five years of experience as an HR Specialist in a global /international high-tech fast-paced environment – Must
· Excellent communication and people skills, team player with a positive attitude
· Excellent coaching and relationship-building skills.