About The Position
A fast-growing Automotive Startup, located in Tel Aviv is looking for a talented Corporate Controller who will be part of the finance team and will report directly to the Director of Finance.
· Prepare monthly financial statements including - P&L, BS, CF and A/R
· Prepare and maintain budget monitoring files on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Manage Israel, US and Germany payroll via third parties payroll providers.
· Lead the Corporate implementation of new accounting standards.
· Verify compliance with Corporate guidance, procedures and policies across organization.
· Prepare Transfer Pricing calculations for the group on a quarterly basis.
· Responsible for Financial statements, tax reports, chief scientist reports and Handling the SOX field.
· Management of bookkeeping staff.
· Work with corporate business partners to ensure corporate standards and policies are met.
· Provide quarterly financial reports to the investors.
· Direct responsibility of our subsidiaries.
· Ongoing work with the legal team, insurance team and auditors.
· Monitor and audit payroll and other financial processes.
· Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements - including income tax and employment taxes.
· Monitor bank account and prepare cash management reports to insure proper cash flow.
· Assist with special projects as necessary.
· 3+ years of experience in public accounting, including quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
· Internship in one of the Big 4 auditor firms.
· Experience in Automotive startups Companies-Advantage!
· Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to US GAAP.
· Very well organized.
· Highly dynamic and motivated.
· Willing to take new responsibilities.
· Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment.
· Great communication and inter-personal relationship skills.
· Independent and quick learner.
· Fluent English.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge in ERP systems (Priority, Netsuite).