Thermal HW Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire an experienced Thermal HW Engineer- high voltage
Developing a product that combines areas from the Mechanic and Electronics.
The project is taking from the concept stage through characterization of design and prototype application.
Working with a dynamic team that requires a high capacity of working with various engineering factors.
- Advanced degree (MSME) in Mechanical Engineering with specialty in refrigerant cycle, heat transfer, thermodynamics & fluid mechanics preferred
- Strong first principle background of heat transfer and thermo-fluids
- 5+ years of experience in powertrain cooling systems development and thermal component design including at least one full product lifecycle from concept through production for HEV, PHEV or BEV;
- Hands-on experience of cooling system components such as radiator, heater, cooling fans, sensors, pumps, valves and Liquid-to-liquid heat exchangers is a must
- Full understanding of vehicle thermal management concepts, including flow architecture, heat rejection methods, and basic climate control functions
- EV Thermal system component, vehicle level testing experience is highly beneficial
- Proficient in MATLAB