Senior Control Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a Senior Control Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Define, design and deliver control functions including requirements, interfaces and algorithm components
- Implement function control in Simulink/Stateflow
- Conduct component testing using MIL and SIL techniques
- C-Code generation
- Testing your SW component within the system on the HIL bench
- SW component verification & validation against requirements
- Work cross-functionally to deliver software components
- Outstanding academic background with an MENg or PhD in Mechanical or Control Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of automotive industry vehicle control systems
- Proficiency in control and estimation theory, vehicle dynamics and torque vectoring
- Strong knowledge of Simulink/state flow for real time on car applications
- Experience with embedded coder for c code generation
- Experience with MiL, SiL,Hil testing techniques for unit & system test
- Vehicle network communication knowledge like CAN CANFD and Flexray
- Experience using vector tools such as CANape, CANalyzer
- Familiarity with Autosar Application Layer and RTE
- Understanding of v model techniques, Aspice and iso26262 functional safety
- Experience of working with real-time hardware interfaces (e.g. dSpace).
- Flexibility to take on tasks outside of own comfort zone – quick learner in a fast-paced work environment
- Embedded C programming knowledge
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE's Frankfurt office