X By Wire System Control Architect
About The Position
REE Automotive is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms maximise room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking an experienced X By Wire system control architect to support REE’s rapid growth and development.
- Design and analyse the vehicle dynamics control system architecture
- Develop and evaluate XbW system and actuator control concepts
- Investigate the dynamics and behaviour of the distributed control system
- Define innovative vehicle dynamics control concepts
- Investigate new concepts, explore and prove their feasibility
- Collaboration with team members
- University degree and extensive experience in relevant industrial environment
- Significant background in vehicle dynamics and control systems
- Design of automotive system architectures
- System modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect
- Static and dynamic system modelling
- Physical modelling and simulation tools
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working from REE's corporate Germany office