Director of Finance
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is looking for a Director of Finance to support REE’s rapid growth.
· Oversee daily operations of the finance-related activity of the company.
· Support budget preparation, tracking and reporting
· Support the annual business plan development and budgeting process
· Manage the audits and reviews with the Company’s external auditors as well as the timely and accurate filing of the Company’s financial reports.
· Implementation of internal controls, financial policies and procedures to support company’s activities and growth.
· CPA with 7+ years of experience in the finance field
· Proven experience as Director of finance/Senior Controller in a fast-growing and public tech company.
· Internship in one of the big 4 accounting firms in Israel
· Experience in US GAAP
· Fluent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented and mindful of deadlines.
· Ability to work under pressure and extensive working hours as needed, in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Able to lead processes and work independently