About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented FP&A Manager to join our global finance team.
· Generate three- to five-year financial forecasts and annual operating plans including capital expenditures and investments
· Work with individual functions/departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into an overall company budget
· Compare historical results against budgets, forecasts, and prior periods, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
· Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
· Profitability and margin analysis by product and/or product group/line
· Evaluate cost center spend against budget and prior periods
· Evaluate working capital metrics and efficiency of use
· Prepare internal reports for executive leadership and support their decision making
· B.A in Economics/Finance/Accounting (MBA- advantage)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a Tier1/ Tier2 company in the automotive sector
· Good knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
· Experience working with ERP systems
· Fluency in spoken and written English