About The Position
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented FP&A Manager to join our global finance team.
· Generate three- to five-year financial forecasts and annual operating plans including capital expenditures and investments
· Work with individual functions/departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into an overall company budget
· Compare historical results against budgets, forecasts, and prior periods, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
· Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
· Profitability and margin analysis by product and/or product group/line
· Evaluate cost center spend against budget and prior periods
· Evaluate working capital metrics and efficiency of use
· Prepare internal reports for executive leadership and support their decision making
· B.A in Economics/Finance/Accounting (MBA- advantage)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a Tier1/ Tier2 company in the automotive sector
· Good knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
· Experience working with ERP systems
· Fluency in spoken and written English