About The Position
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Work closely alongside stakeholders to meet their technical requirements, execute against set milestones and track sourcing progress.
- Perform detailed analysis of quotations based on cost breakdowns from supplier submissions.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Proven working experience as Purchasing Manager for at least 3 years (Experience in Automotive-Advantage).
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management (locally and Globally).
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in English.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- High level of integrity.
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.