About The Position
A fast-growing Automotive Startup located in Tel Aviv is looking for a talented Business Analyst who will be part of the finance team. As a Business Analyst, you will closely work with business and finance leaders to develop financial models for both short- and long-term business and financial goals, evaluate new business opportunities, and drive business initiatives. Responsibilities include business and financial forecasting, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of financial performance and ad-hoc business analysis support. This role requires a self-starter and independent individual with strong financial modeling abilities, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations.
· Lead short- and long-term financial planning.
· Build financial models for new business concepts, make analytical judgments, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
· Monitoring & planning for Accounts/ Cost Centers and provide analysis of all aspects related to the financial activities of the business.
· Present financial summary and business insights to the business and finance leadership.
· Build processes and controls as the business grows.
· Ad hoc projects evaluation and financial analysis.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
· 3+ years of relevant finance experience.
· Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills.
· Ability to think creatively.
· Deep understanding of business processes and data
· P&L management and/or analysis experience
· Proven interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skill
· Proven track record of managing deliverable from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
· Team player, highly motivated and proactive, Service-oriented approach.
· Details oriented with an ability to work individually and within a global team.
· Fluent English