Performance Attribute Engineer
About The Position
REE is disrupting and revolutionizing the electric mobility industry and aims at becoming the standard for the future electric vehicle architecture. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of a technology company such as REE and no industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. REE is at the epicenter of the electric mobility revolution that will completely change the world to a cleaner place.
We collaborate with worldwide, leading automotive players and technology companies to facilitate the development, engineering and assembly of our technology and bring it to automotive-grade, mass-production worthy products..
We are looking for a Performance Attribute Engineer based at our Engineering Center at the Horiba Mira Testing Park
In this position you will be responsible for tracking and reporting vehicle performance targets in the concept stage of future programs. You will create benchmark reports and assist in the definition of system target requirements.
• Lead Longitudinal Performance Attribute and simulation activities for all programs
• Track and report future program performance targets through early program phases (Pre G0 -> G2) • Working with the Principal Attribute engineers, identify and support benchmarking studies, authoring reports
• Assist in the definition of system target requirements definitions (Controls, Chassis, Propulsion)
• Integration of advanced concepts (Controls) to support optimization studies
• Collaborate with other Simulation Engineers to set up, run and process Performance simulations
• BS in Engineering Masters is a +
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in Vehicle Dynamics or Performance related role (testing or simulation)
• Experienced in CarMaker or VI CRT simulation packages • Experienced in MATLAB & Simulink
• Knowledge of Chassis and EV Powertrain modeling
• Knowledge of controls algorithms • Knowledge of basic longitudinal vehicle dynamics