About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for VP Integration to lead, direct and manage the integration center operations to attain corporate, plant and operations goals and targets, including growth, profitability, and ROI.
· Safe production of products that meet the customer’s requirements for quality and quantity.
· Facilities as well as contract manufacturing operations, warehouse operations and manufacturing engineering.
· Global strategies related to manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, materials, production tooling, and warehouse logistics.
· Ensure all manufacturing locations are in alignment with strategic business plans.
· Monitor and review performance in manufacturing, including Cost of Quality, productivity, inventory and inventory turns, cost/expense control, and profitability.
· Develop technical specifications; establish processes to guide engineering execution to these specifications.
· Manage the attributes for product Integration to achieve the highest perceived quality.
· Review component and subsystem design verification plans and test methods.
· Plan integration resources, including contracting engineering service suppliers needed to accomplish program objectives & knowledge transfer to internal employees.
· Develop a comprehensive plan for assembly plant test alignment and problem-solving support
· Plans and initiates research phases/workshops/kickoffs Grow integration capabilities & knowledge for engineering at every phase, including training, to establish a world-class team
- Minimum 20+ years' experience in an automotive environment
- Strong organizational skills. Good logical problem solving and analytical skills