Senior Automotive Partnership Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experience Senior Partnerships Manager to help us in our overall business efforts.
- Manage day to day activities within assigned region, overseeing Portal activity for commercially related items and update as needed.
- Position REE as the chosen supplier.
- Carries end to end responsibility for the RFx (RFP,RFQ,RFI) processes.
- Coordinate the cross functional team in the quote process to produce accurate and achievable cost targets.
- Create and present customer proposals utilizing REE’s value add analysis for differentiation.
- Negotiation of proposals to win business.
- Responsible for overall customer and business satisfaction.
- Develop a sales/bizdev plan for designated accounts.
- Prepare annual forecast and budget plans for designated accounts and track accuracy.
- Ensure REE marketing, engineering and sales team fully understand partners’ roadmap and technical directions. Align REE’s roadmap to integrate all essential features and proactively remove any blocking factor to launch REE’s product on time.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, alliance on-boarding and best practice training to improve REE’s partnership management capabilities and establish credibility, trust, and respect throughout REE and with those partners
- Identify partners that can contribute to the wider REE enablement (e.g. integration of partners into new services, early innovation projects etc.) and guide and manage the performance of partner companies to ensure joint success, including owning and driving new product introduction at partner companies.
- Degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
- 8 years experience in the automotive industry in a similar role
- Strong organizational and interpersonal collaboration skills with the ability to build and manage effective working relationships and influence at all levels, building trust and possessing a high level of integrity through the full-cycle of partnership development process, from the initial prospecting to subsequent project delivery.
- Enthusiasm and proactivity to schedule workload and plan tasks effectively with tactical and strategic thinking.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and writing with the ability to write compelling deal proposals by incorporating input from the engineers with critical thinking/problem solving/negotiation skills in ambiguous and fluid situations with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to operate on both strategic and tactical levels and to flex as needed in a fast paced environment
- High integrity with respect to maintenance of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to understand drawings and CAD files to allow for review with the customer.
- Language and proven intercultural skills to manage different environments incl. startup / scale up realities