Market Research Analyst
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to help us in our overall business efforts.
The market research analysts should focus on specific domains in Automotive Industry trends and main players, with experience and specialty in the EVs. The successful market researcher will be able to collect information, perform research and analyze autonomously and wisely qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at business decision making processes.
Reporting to Head of Research.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace. consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective business preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Fluent English and German
- Proven market research analysis experience in the automotive industry. EV experience is a huge advantage.
- Ability to detect trends early and using the expertise to produce valuable insights.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.).
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field