Senior Sales and BizDev Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a methodical Senior Sales and BizDev Manager to help us in our overall business efforts.
- Creates and executes sales and biz dev strategies, develop and fosters business opportunities with new customers and strategic partners
- Develop and maintain an ongoing strong pipeline of new business opportunities that fit with the company’s core business
- Demonstrates effective closing skills and ability to win new business while maintaining and protecting existing business channels
- Administers new business; communicating and following-through at each stage to ensure the company is aligned with customer needs, deadlines are met, and agreements are fully implemented in a timely manner
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize sales opportunities with new customers while maintaining profit margins
- Creates and delivers effective sales presentations to customers in one-on-one or group settings
- Demonstrates ability to effectively negotiate business agreements
- Leads cross-functional teams through the sales process from initial RFx through full implementation and first deliveries to the customer/partner.
- Lead new projects with complete project costing and quoting process
- Takes ownership and is driving results for developing new business and maintaining relevant KPI’s
- Stays updated on competitors and market trends in order to identify areas of growth and position the company for competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Ability to effectively network to build additional customer relationships
- Prepares sales reporting for current and prospective business including short- and long-range projections
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- Proven track record in meeting Sales quotas, breaking into new customer accounts and developing existing customer accounts
- Develop strategic account plans for key corporate accounts
- Forecast business and build a sales pipeline, sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals as required, updating Senior Management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue. Updates are to be done using CRM
- 8+ years of experience in automotive industry .
- Possess strong technical skills, industry and competitive insight of Technologies.
- Solid understanding of Sales strategies and operations.
- Expert knowledge of Client management and CRM tools.
- Ability to assess situations, diagnose problems, structure argument and create a compelling business case
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Proven track record for growing new business.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from the customer regarding a variety of issues.
- Able to bridge the startup / scale up environment with more traditional working environments
- Able to manage stressful and sometimes unclear challenges
- Proven experiences to work interculturally, preferable has been living and working outside his home country for some time
- Must be able to represent the company in a professional manner at all times publically at business related events.
- Engineering background-advantage.
- Vast experience in drafting and negotiating agreements with OEMs and automotive players
· Having worked in an international fast-pace environment
- English- mother tongue level, other European languages an asset
Willingness to travel regionally and internationally